Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission follows the Journal template, found on our website under Author Guidelines.
- The initial submission file is in PDF file format. Once your paper is accepted you will be asked for either a MS Word or LaTex file of your paper.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- If there is a Section Policy displayed below the section to which the article is submitted, authors must adhere to the Section Policy.
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.